Creative Space is suitable for training courses, team building events, yoga retreats, youth exchanges, voluntary and sport camps, project meetings, school excursions, workshops, conferences or family re-unions.
The uniqueness of the accommodation is that the space used by the guests can be customized according to the group or event`s special needs.
It is up to your creativity how you transform the Space.
Almost anything can be done; we can find a solution for extreme requests as well. Most of the furniture can be moved, walls can be decorated, functions of the rooms can be redesigned. You can use either chairs or sitting cushions in our community rooms or even change to floor from carpet to wood or PVC dance floor.
It is possible to use our rooms for training, as a film studio, as computer rooms, handcraft workshops or even as bicycle garage and you can also have a separate meeting room for the organizing team.
For the equipment you bring we can provide separate storage and we can also provide accessories like balls, wide variety of board games, cauldrons, slack-line, climbing ropes, protective equipment for outdoor activities, complete sound system with active high performance speakers, flipchart and pinwand boards, projector, lamps for filming, cameras, microphones, printer. Please bring your own consumables.
The goal is to provide Free space for You to create your high quality event.
There is room for 46-50 people in the building. Additionally there are 4 wooden houses where 3-4 people can be accommodated too. The rooms and the wooden houses have separate toilets and showers. Wooden houses can be heated during spring and autumn. In total Creative Space can welcome 60-64 people.
- dining room suitable for 40-44 people
- Tea-coffee corner with dish-washing possibility
- common toilets
- 55 square meter community space/training room, floor can be: tile, carpet or ballet covering
- cozy sunny community place for 10-12
- office/organizer’s room, in case it is needed we can put 4 extra beds in this room
- coffee-tea kitchen with fridge
- equipment storage
- a 2-bedded room, suitable for the organizers/teachers/trainers with separate shower and toilet
- 1 room with 6 beds and with balcony (3 bunk beds)
- 6 rooms with 5 beds (1 bunk bed + 3 single beds, they can be used as 4 bedded or 5 bedded rooms)
- 2 rooms with 4 beds (1 king sized bed and 2 single beds)
Community place with couches for 5-10 people
- more than 1000 square meter grass garden, locations of the trees is ideal for setting up slack-line and/or low rope courts
- from spring till autumn 50 square meter event tent with beer benches
- 4 wooden house, each for 3-4 persons in case the number of the group is more than 45 people. Wooden houses have separate toilet and shower, they have 3 beds of 200cm and 1 bed of 170 cm, they can be heated during spring and autumn.
- the garden is suitable for tents as well, in this case showers an toilets are provided in the wooden houses
We are happy to cook healthy, rich and diverse food for you! Our professional chefs will cook traditional and international food. Meals are provided three or even five times a day.
Before arrival guests are asked to select their diets. They will be served according to their choice during their stay. There are six diets they can choose from:
- Meat eater / for the ones who eat everything
- Meat eater – without pork / for the ones who doesn’t eat pork, but everything else
- Meat eater – gluten-free / for the ones who gluten intolerant and eat meat
- Vegetarian / it contains egg, mushroom and dairy products, it doesn’t contain fish and meat
- Vegan – lactose-free / it doesn’t contain meat, fish, dairy products, egg, we suggest this diet for lactose-intolerant people
- Vegan – lactose & gluten-free / for people who are lactose and gluten intolerant and don’t eat meat
For training groups or groups with similar programme we provide tea, coffee, fruits all day long. It is included in the price.
It is possible to have only breakfast, lunch or dinner if needed. For this please ask for an offer.
The garden fireplace can be used free of charge. Upon request we can provide 3 cauldrons (3-7-9 liter), stands, spits, gas-stove and wood.
We are happy to welcome you as our guest! We have prepared this guide for you, so you can create your programme in the highest quality in Creative Space. We kindly ask you to follow these instructions.
Creative Space is a social enterprise and a community accommodation. Our aim is to develop creative thinking and activity among youngsters, young adults and organisations who supports them as well. We encourage them to become more independent and find their places in the world by improving their personal and professional skills and to be active co-creators of their own communities. We provide venue, logistics, internship, job opportunities and inspiring environment for activities of youth and civil groups, social projects, courses, families and friends.
We run a Youth Centre in Hollókő, which with all its capacity is suitable for all groups with different learning needs. The income from our activities is used for the maintenance of the house and as a financial support to realize our programs and work with the local youth, to create jobs and to develop the local community. The maintenance of the house is mostly done by our volunteers, we invest more than 1000 volunteer hours per year to keep the existing conditions and improve the building.
We ask you to take care of the house and its belongings during your stay, and please leave it in the same – or better – condition!
The house rules are inseparable part of the General Terms and Conditions.
Accommodation with bed sheets
Bed sheets are: bed linen, blanket, pillow, upon request extra blankets
only for the days when heating is necessary
only for people above 18
|Meals for three times a day||17 €/person/night|
Chefs are cooking food according to the selected diets and the number of the people. Tea, coffee, fruits are provided all day long.
We hold the right to change the prices in case 5 meals/day or extra needs are requested.